Designed for your brand
Natural and easy
You wanted to do this for a while but the time is NOW!
Have you been asked to provide one tomorrow?
No problem, simply use the button below to book in your headshot at our Belgrave studio.
ONLY $150 (+GST) includes the session and 1 headshot.
These days, there is simply no excuse for not having a professional business portrait or a decent headshot:
- Do you accept LinkedIn connections from people that don't have a good profile photo?
- Do you like to see whom you got that email from and appreciate their portrait in the signature?
- Does it bother you when you see mismatched and not consistent headshots on a company's website?
- Or worse, when they don't have any? How do they expect to get business in this age?
- Don't you just dread it every time you're asked for your photo for a publication?
We know what you mean! And we're here to help.
A comprehensive portfolio for any need
Keep it clean
versatile and traditional
The traditional headshots on white background blend perfectly on white pages for that seamless, sleek look. Easy to keep consistent and cut out for other uses.
Stand out in the feed
Not all headshots are created equal.
Our signature portraits on black are perfect for LinkedIn profile photos. They stand out from the rest and give an extra impact.
Make it modern
Give your headshot a modern twist
A grey or coloured backdrop makes the headshots more stylish and modern while adding a splash of colour can bring your brands personality in the picture.
How it works
Come to us for a quick headshot
Step 1- Book your time
If you only need one or a few headshots simply book a quick, no fuss headshot at our studio in Belgrave, East of Melbourne.
Choose your preferred time via our booking portal and secure your spot.
Pay only $50 sitting fee and $100 per photo you choose
Step 2- The Shoot
We will call you ahead of time to discuss your needs and outfits
This is the part where we take our time to make sure you're comfortable and create a series of portraits for you.
We'll shoot straight to the laptop so you can see how they're turning out. This gives us instant feedback and the opportunity to improve every aspect of your portrait.
Step 3- Delivery
We'll help you choose the right portraits on the spot, at the end of your session. We'll then take our time to have them professionally retouched before sending them to you in both high resolution and web-optimised versions.
Some of our work to get you inspired
If you're in business, especially if your role is client-facing you need a professional photograph, these days it's simply not acceptable not to have a decent headshot.
We help Melbourne-based business people create impactful imagery with a strong purpose. Every image is conceptualised and thought through so it delivers the message and works for you!
Basics and Inclusions
We don't charge for the time we take to create your portfolio as it's the time you're investing with us to get the best results.
Instead, pay a flat creative fee of $50+GST and get:
- A strategic consultation via Zoom or phone to discuss your needs and prepare for the session
- A professional photographic session with high production value and a fun photographer
- We can organise a Personal stylist and Hair and Make-Up artist to help you feel and look your best ($150 extra)
- Photographs selected by you during the shoot so you will love them!
- Photographs are delivered professionally retouched, both in high resolution and web-optimised
you get an exclusive, perpetual license to use the photographs in Basic Digital and Pring Marketing that covers most cases
A simple sitting fee of $50 + Only $100 (+GST) per retouched portrait
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it all take?
Well, it depends :) For some really urgent work we may be able to complete the job in 2 days! But most of our clients allow the time to discuss the details of the project, prepare and organise everything before the shoot.
The shoot itself takes usually 2-3 hours but that would also depend on the scope of the project, how many locations, scenes and people need to be photographed.
After that, the backup and processing can take as little as one day and retouching of the files you've chosen usually takes 2-4 days.